Saturday, August 1, 2009

Clint, The Bugle

I've always found it to suit me to be the dorky kid who new a little about alot. As a kid, if I had a tidbit of information that I thought was interesting, I would tell anyone who would listen – thus my childhood nickname, “The Bugle.” Usually, the information was something I wasn’t supposed to share, I always needed to be in the know and then tell everyone.

Another thing I find interesting is reading about random things. Not long novels or books, I have too short of an attention span, but short articles that give the basics of the topic. I guess you can say my knowledge base is wide, but shallow. :)

So, onto this blog thing, the whole point is to let you in to my mind and the tidbits I dig up. Nothing is going to be something particularly groundbreaking or something you can’t find out on Wikipedia (in fact a lot of times, that’s my source – so if it’s wrong, oh well). So, here goes the journey to be able to say “I Learned Something New Everyday.”

No comments:

Post a Comment